Most voters approve of President Trump’s temporary halt to refugees and visitors from several Middle Eastern and African countries until the government can do a better job of keeping out individuals who are terrorist threats....
- Voters Don't Think High School Graduates Are Ready for College, Work
- 60% Favor Government-Recognized National Day of Prayer
- 31% Say Search for Malaysian Jetliner Should Continue Indefinitely
- 51% Believe E-Cigarettes Should Be Regulated by Federal Government
- 23% Think Schools Assign Too Much Homework
- View all Lifestyle