Twenty-seven percent (27%) of Likely U.S. Voters now think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey for the week ending April 30.
A growing number of voters consider illegal immigration a serious problem and believe controlling the border is the most important thing the government can do, even if using the military is necessary.
- One-in-three Consumers Have Positive View of Economy
- Rasmussen Employment Index Matches Six-Year High
- 49% Still Think Financial Bailouts Bad For U.S.
- 52% Consider a Home a Family’s Best Investment
- 24% Believe Gov't Should Assist Those Who Can’t Make Mortgage Payments
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
- 60% Favor Government-Recognized National Day of Prayer
- 31% Say Search for Malaysian Jetliner Should Continue Indefinitely
- 51% Believe E-Cigarettes Should Be Regulated by Federal Government
- 23% Think Schools Assign Too Much Homework
- 49% Oppose Affirmative Action in College Admissions, 25% Favor
- View all Lifestyle